The Financial Aid Office is located on the first floor of Ivy Hall. MCC participates in a variety of financial aid programs in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and part-time employment to eligible students. Administration of all aid is subject to available institutional funds at the time of application. As federal regulations are a continuous process, the following information is subject to change. For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office.
applying for financial aid
To be considered for any type of financial aid, students must first submit an admissions application to the Office of Admissions.
- To be considered for any type of scholarship, students must submit a scholarship application by
April 1. Other applications will be considered individually if funds are available for the fall semester.
- To be considered for grants, loans, or the work-study program, students must submit
an Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR), and all supporting documentation,
such as tax returns, to the Financial Aid Office.
- An Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR) may be obtained by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. This form is available online at fafsa.gov.
- In order to be considered for part-time employment, students must submit a Federal Work Study Application to the Financial Aid Office.
- To apply for a student loan, students must request a student loan packet from the
Financial Aid Office.
- Current students can access Eaglenet to view any outstanding documents needed to complete the student’s financial aid