Give to the MCC Foundation
The Meridian Community College Foundation has been instrumental in supporting the MCC Tuition Guarantee Program since 1996, ensuring that qualifying students from Lauderdale County high schools can attend MCC tuition-free for up to four semesters. The MCC Tuition Guarantee Program was the first of its kind in the state of Mississippi and one of the first in the nation.
This program has invested over $8.5 million in 4,948 students thanks to the generosity of private investments and institutional support. Additionally, the MCC Foundation has established over 135 endowments, awards more than 200 named-scholarships, and has raised the most funds among community colleges in Mississippi.
LEVELS OF GIVING
- DONOR $1 - $49
- MEMBER $50 - $99
- ASSOCIATE $100 - $199
- PATRON $200 - $299
- GRAND PATRON $300 - $499
- BENEFACTOR $500 - $999
- GRAND BENEFACTOR $1,000 - $4,999
- PARTNER $5,000 - $9,999
- TRUSTEE'S CIRCLE $10,000 - $14,999
- PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE $15,000 - $24,999
- LEGACY MEMBER $25,000+
- 1937 SOCIETY Lifetime gifts of $25,000+
5 WAYS TO GIVE
- President's Roundtable is composed of businesses and individuals who have made a commitment to support MCC’s Tuition Guarantee Program.
ANNUAL GIVING FUND
- The Annual Giving Fund consists of gifts from individuals who have an interest in supporting MCC through scholarships, program support, or unrestricted funds.
MEMORIALS & HONORARIA
- Donations are accepted as memorials and as living tributes.
- Long-term investment options for those who want to establish a legacy gift. Once the endowment is complete it is never breached, creating a never-ending source for scholarship awards.
- Bequests, Insurance, Annuities, and Trusts that list MCC Foundation as the beneficiary.