The MCC Advising Department is located on the top floor of L.O. Todd Hall. The primary
responsibility of an advisor is to guide students in making wise selections of course
offerings with careful attention to institutional policies and degree requirements.
In addition, effective advising will also assist students in identifying available
internal and external resources that will have a positive impact on their MCC experience.
Consideration of each student as a unique individual with unique needs is recognized
as the foundation of MCC’s advising program.
HOW TO MEET WITH YOUR MCC ADVISOR:
- Schedule an Appointment Online
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact them directly via phone or email
- Stop by the Advising Department in Ivy-Scaggs Hall
MEET YOUR MCC ADVISORS
READY TO GRADUATE?
- Meet with your advisor
- Review checklist for graduation requirements
- Apply for graduation on Eaglenet
- Invite family and friends to the commencement ceremony!