Transient Students

Transient students are students who wish to attend MCC for a single semester and then return to their former institution.

To become an Eagle, you must submit the following:

  • Application for Admission Click Here
  • Official, final high school transcript or high school equivalency (GED, HiSET, TASC) 
    • Students that have earned a degree OR 15 or more transferrable credit hours are not required to submit their high school transcript.
  • Official college transcripts from each institution attended OR a letter of "good standing" from the college where currently enrolled. 

NOTE: Test scores (ACT/SAT/Accuplacer) are not required for general admission to MCC. However, test scores may be necessary for course placement and/or program admission.

Official transcripts can be submitted in 2 ways:

  • Mailed or sent through a secure electronic server (ex: Parchment, National Clearing House, Scribbles, etc.) to
  • A student may bring in their official transcript(s) in a sealed envelope to: 
    • Meridian Community College
      ATTN: Office of Admissions
      910 HWY 19 N
      Meridian, MS 39305


Admission FAQs

CLICK HERE to view our catalog for more information pertaining to the General Admission policy. 


For more informationFor more information:
MCC Admissions