WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Lauderdale County Residents
- Ages 16-24 years of age
- Former students who have graduated or dropped out of high school.
- Work ethics training with INCENTIVES
- Financial literacy training with INCENTIVES
- High School Equivalency completion with INCENTIVES
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- PAID WORK EXPERIENCE
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply in person at the MCC-Riley Workforce Development Center
Located at 1524 MS-19, Meridian, MS 39307
- Bring the following:
Government Issued Photo ID
Social Security Card
Proof of Residency (Utility bill)
Learn MoreMCC would like to help students ages 16-24 get a head start on their career! MCC's Out of School Youth Program will help you gain skills for the workplace and earn work experience.
- Eagles SOAR is an out-of-school youth program funded through partnership with SMPDD, Twin Districts Workforce Investment Area.