Eaglenet Access and Registration
- Click on the EagleNet (in top right corner).
- Log in with your username (located on your schedule worksheet) and password.
- Initial of your first name (example: John =J)
- Initial of your last name (example: Smith = S)
- Last 4 digits of your social security number (example: 1234)
- Example password: Mcc-JS1234
After creating a new password, click Save Changes.
- Look to the top of the screen for a tab: “Stu. Registration” and click.
- To the right, Click Registration Main Menu.
- Click on “Add and Drop Classes.”
- Select Term and click submit
- Click on the “Class Search” link at the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll the screen down). NOTE: Refer to your SCHEDULE WORKSHEET for your fall schedule.
- Select a course subject, i.e. ENG 1113 - English; SPT 1113 – Speech and Theater; MAT
1313 – Mathematics; BIO 1113/1111 – Biology. From the list of courses displayed, choose
your class. NOTE: Select ALL Science courses with labs first!
*** FOR ALL SCIENCE COURSES – Choose the Science lecture, i.e. BIO 2513, BIO 1113 – click ADD TO WORKSHEET. Click Class Search, choose your LAB, i.e. BIO 2511, BIO 1111 – click ADD TO WORKSHEET. Once your lecture AND lab have been chosen, click Submit Changes. This should register you for both the lecture and the lab.
- Once you have chosen the correct class, you will see a list of all sections of that course. However, if a course displays a “C” next to it, the course is NOT available for registration.
- After determining your course section, check (√) the box to the left of the desired course.
- After clicking the box next to the desired course, click REGISTER underneath the list of courses.
- Repeat steps 7-12 until all courses listed on the SCHEDULE WORKSHEET have been added to your web schedule.