International Students are students who are not United States citizens or permanent residents and are citizens of another country.
To become an Eagle, you must submit the following documents for evaluation:
- An International Student Application filled out in full and signed by the student
- A copy of the student's current, valid passport
- A Statement of Finances Form signed by the student and by any persons (parents, sponsors) pledging financial support
- An Affidavit of Support filled out and signed by any parent or sponsor pledging financial support for the
student, with notary signature and seal or bank stamp/seal
- Financial documents, such as bank statements, from within the last 3 months and translated in English (if in any other language originally) belonging to each individual pledging support
- An official high school/secondary school transcript, which includes a graduation or completion date, as well as any certificates that may be required by the student's home country to demonstrate completion translated in English.
- Official transcripts from any colleges attended outside the US, such as in the student's home country, translated in English. MCC does not currently accept transfer of college credit from Non-US colleges and
- An official American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) score report
- An official TOEFL score report with a minimum score of 61 or official Duolingo English Test score report with a minimum score of 95 if the student is originating from a non-English speaking country
- Proof of international student health insurance coverage (not travel insurance) for the student's time at MCC secured after acceptance and provided to our offices upon arrival.
Certified mail is preferred for submission of documents, but official PDF documents sent by email attachment to email@example.com may also be acceptable. Documents provided by email must be scanned images; photos and screenshots are not acceptable. MCC may still request physical copies
of emailed documents to be mailed if needed for closer evaluation.
Please direct all mailed document submissions to:
Meridian Community College
ATTN: Office of International Admissions
910 Hwy 19 North
Meridian, MS 39307