Ivy League Recruiter
What is an Ivy League Recruiter like?
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A desire to help new and returning students
- Ability to work effectively and relate with a diverse group
What does an Ivy League Recruiter do?
- Serve as the host and leadership ambassador for campus events (including but not limited to campus tours, college/job fairs, high school visits, and Elite Eagle Orientation)
- Acquaint new students with MCC traditions, student services information, campus environments, activities, and facilities
- Assist the Office of Recruiting
- Work weekly office hours, attend monthly meetings and participate in Summer leadership retreat
What makes you qualified to be an Ivy League Recruiter?
- Must be a currently enrolled, full time (15 hours or more), degree seeking student at Meridian Community College for the academic year
- Possess and maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA (non-rounded) at MCC during tenure on the Ivy League Student Recruitment Team
- Remain in good academic and judicial standing with the college and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner both in person and on social media outlets (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
What does an Ivy League Recruiter receive?
- Enrollment in the one-credit hour Ivy League class