Ivy League Recruiter
What is an Ivy League Recruiter like?
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A desire to help new and returning students
- Ability to work effectively and relate with a diverse group
What does an Ivy League Recruiter do?
- Serve as the host and leadership ambassador for campus events (including but not limited to campus tours, college/job fairs, high school visits, and Elite Eagle Orientation)
- Acquaint new students with MCC traditions, student services information, campus environments, activities, and facilities
- Assist the Office of Recruiting
- Work weekly office hours, attend monthly meetings and participate in Summer leadership retreat