WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Lauderdale County Residents
- Ages 16-24 years of age
- Former students who have graduated or dropped out of high school.
- Work ethics training with INCENTIVES
- Financial literacy training with INCENTIVES
- High School Equivalency completion with INCENTIVES
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- 250 Hours PAID WORK EXPERIENCE
HERE IS HOW TO APPLY
- Stop by the MCC-Riley Workforce Development Center
- Bring the following:
Government issued photo I.D.
Social Security Card
Proof of residency (Utility bill)