The MCC Cafeteria is located on the first floor of Montgomery Hall. The cafeteria is a buffet-style facility that serves three meals a day. There is something for everyone at the different serving stations: Cafe Classics, Deli Depot, The Grill, Rotisserie, Salad Bar, and Trends!
Commuter Student Prices:
- Breakfast: $5.44
- Lunch/Dinner: $6.49
- Breakfast: $5.33
- Lunch/Dinner: $6.40
- Breakfast: $5.67
- Lunch/Dinner: $8.99
*Prices do not include tax.
*To-go boxes are available for an additional fee.
Cafeteria Meal Plans
- Debit meal plans for commuter students can be purchased in two ways:
- Pay with Financial Aid: Load money in $100 increments to your account from the MCC Business Office, located in Hardin Hall. Students may do this on the first and last day of classes each semester.
- Pay out-of-pocket: Load any amount of money to your account at any time in the cafeteria.
- Students who live on-campus are automatically signed up for a meal plan that is included in the price of housing.
Monday - Friday
- Breakfast | 7am - 9:30am
- Lunch | 11am - 1:30pm
- Dinner | 4:30pm - 6:30pm (5:30pm on Fridays)
Saturday & Sunday
- Brunch | 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Dinner | 4:30pm - 5:30pm
*The cafeteria is closed between meals and when the college is closed.