L.O. Todd Library
The library is temporarily located in Montgomery Hall Room 213. We have a variety of popular academic as well as entertainment databases that MCC students, faculty, and staff can use for free below by logging in with your Eaglenet credentials.
- Monday - Thursday | 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 12:30pm
- Databases and eBook collections are available 24/7!
- A to Z Databases (Tutorial)
- Academic Search Premier (Tutorial)
- Atriuum Online Catalog
- Black Life in America (Tutorial)
- Biography Reference Center (Tutorial)
- Bloom's Criticism E-book Collection (Tutorial)
- Business (Tutorial)
- EBSCO Discovery Service (Tutorial)
- Education (Tutorial)
- Flipster (Desktop Tutorial) (Mobile Tutorial)
- Issues & Controversies (Tutorial)
- Literary Reference Center (Tutorial)
- MasterFile Premier (Tutorial)
- Music Index (Tutorial)
- NewsBank (Tutorial)
- Points of View (Tutorial)
- Salem Press (Tutorial)
- SIRS Researcher (Tutorial)
- AllSides - Unbiased Balanced News
- Infoplease: Online Encyclopedia, Almanac, Atlas, Biographies, Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Internet Archive eBooks
- Khan Academy
- Mississippi Encyclopedia
- Open Library eBooks
- Pew Research Center
- Project Gutenberg
- Purdue Owl Style Guide
- Statistical Abstracts Series-Census
- TED Videos
- World Bank
To request an appointment to meet with a librarian for help with research, please click the button below.
For MCC Faculty use only. Click the button below to request library instruction.
- To access PaperCut in the library, go to students5:9191/app
EBSCO Discovery ServiceLearn more about the Meridian Community College library and the databases they offer, including EBSCO Discovery Service.