Housing Frequently Asked Questions
There are a limited number of one-bedroom apartments and rooms that are usually given to returning students who have requested them well in advance. We are usually at maximum capacity so it is unlikely that you will be able to have a private room.
- Meal plan
- Use of free laundry facilities
- Utilities (power and water)
- Basic Cable (Residents of College Crossing Apartments can opt to have cable provided through Comcast)
- There is not a curfew.
- Thornton Hall and Eagle Hall lobby doors (all outside doors) are locked at 11p.m. Sunday - Thursday and midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Housing students may come and go as they please. If entries are locked upon returning, the resident may have someone let them into the dorm.
- Guests are allowed in the lobbies and common housing areas until 11p.m. during the week and midnight on the weekends. After these hours, there is to be no loitering.