Enrollment verification is available free of charge to students through their Eaglenet account. The letter is easily accessible under the "Stu. Registration" tab by clicking the “Enrollment Verification” under "Registration Planning." A letter may also be obtained from the Records Office in the main lobby of Ivy - Skaggs Hall.
MCC awards degrees 3 times a year. In December, May and August. If you plan to receive a degree at any time, you must apply for graduation. You can meet with an adviser or you can submit an electronic graduation application through Eaglenet. The application is under the "Student" tab and in the box titled "Surveys, Personal Information, Student Apps". Once your application has been processed and reviewed by an adviser, you will receive an email informing you whether or not it was approved.
Student Information Release
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of academic records. This law applies to all students, regardless of age, once enrolled in a post-secondary (college) institution.
In order for anyone to have access to a student's record (other than the student them self) the student must complete a "Student Information Release" form. The information release form cannot be accepted from anyone other than the student. The decision to sign the "Student Information Release" form is solely voluntary and can be updated or revoked at any time by completing the necessary form(s). The “Student Information Release” form can be completed electronically be logging into Eaglenet, clicking on the Student tab and then clicking on “Student Release Form (FERPA) in the box titled “Surveys, Personal Information, Student Apps”. A form can also be completed at the Records Office in the main lobby of Ivy - Skaggs Hall. A “Student Release of Information” is valid until revoked in writing by the student.
To order an MCC transcript, please click the “Transcript Request” link and complete the online form. There is a $5 fee for transcripts. Your electronic transcript will be delivered via Parchment. You may also come to the Records Office in the main lobby of Ivy - Skaggs Hall to request and pick-up a transcript. Cash, debit and credit cards (Visa, MC & Discover) are accepted. If you come to campus to pick-up your transcript, you will need to show photo ID.
Transcripts will not be released until all holds are removed from the student’s account. This includes Business Office, Campus Police, Library and Single Parent Homemaker Services holds. Feel free to call (601.484.8621) to verify that your account is free of holds.
Transcript Ordering Tips
- It is the responsibility of the requester/student to determine that you are sending your transcript to the correct place and in the correct format. We recommend that you contact the receiving institution/person to determine how they prefer to receive the transcript.
- No transcript requests are accepted via email or over the phone.
- All electronic orders will be processed within 1-2 business days of the receipt of the completed order.
- If you have a hold on your account, your transcript can not be processed. It is recommended that you contact the MCC Records Office (601.484.8621) to verify that your account is clear prior to placing your order. If you place an order and you have a hold on your account, your request will be placed on hold for 30 days. If your hold is not cleared within 30 days, your order will automatically be canceled and you will be notified via email.
- If you have an order placed on hold, it is highly recommended that you contact the Records Office (601.484.8621) and let them know when your hold has been cleared so that your transcript can be processed without further delay.
- Plan Ahead! Place your transcript order in time to allow for processing and mailing if needed.
If we are closed for a holiday, etc., your transcript order will not be processed
until we re-open.