LIFTOFF is a one day event designed to help you get to know the MCC campus, find your classrooms, meet our staff, and much more! This event replaces our traditional "orientation" process.
Now you can register for your classes as soon as you have been admitted and met with
your advisor, and then you can join us for LIFTOFF!
- First time freshmen can attend Liftoff.
- We only have 225 spots available for Liftoff, so we cannot allow visitors. But don't worry - if you come by yourself you will meet tons of new friends before the day is over!
- August 12, 2021 from 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Check-in will start at 8:15am
- This is an invitation only event!
- We will email invites to freshmen with a link to reserve your spot at Liftoff once you have registered for Fall 2021 classes.
This event is designed to beef up your "College Knowledge" so you know how things work here at MCC.
- Check in at the Graham Gymnasium Lobby.
- Hear from MCC President Dr. Huebner, and meet your group for the day.
- Get a full explanation of Eaglenet and Canvas, plus learn about our financial aid
- Attend a campus life fair and talk with representatives from the Eagle's Nest Bookstore, Aladdin Food Services (our cafeteria), Disability Support Services, and the Success Center.
- Go find your classrooms, either on the main campus or at the Workforce Development
- Get your Student ID and Parking Decal.
Before you can register for classes, you need to submit these 3 things to the MCC Admissions Office:
- Fall 2021 Admissions Application
- High School Transcript
- ACT or Accuplacer test scores
Once you have submitted those 3 things, you can meet with your advisor and they will help you register for classes!