Under MCC's Early Admission Program, students who are currently attending high school may qualify to earn dual credit an Academic or Career and Technical courses at Meridian Community College.
Do you meet the qualifications?
For Academic Courses
- High school junior or senior with 14 core high school units on an offical high school transcript.
- 3.0 minimum grade point average (GPA)
For Career & Technical Courses
- High school sophomore, junior or senior documented on an offical high school transcript
- Granted acceptance into a CTE course from the high school CTE instructor
- Receive an unconditional written recommendation from your high school principal and/or counselor with parental signature.
Enrolling in MCC's Dual Credit/Enrollment program can be done in just 2 easy steps!
Step 1: Apply for admission to MCC
APPLY FOR ADMISSION TO MCC
Step 2: Fill our your Dual Credit Application
- Not sure if this is you? This application admits a student into the Academic Dual Credit Program for one academic school year. If a student does not continuously enroll in a course each semester, this application must be resubmitted.
- Not sure if this is you? This application admits a student into the CTE Dual Credit Program for one academic school year. If a student does not continuously enroll in a course each semester, this application must be resubmitted.
Already currently enrolled as an MCC Dual Credit Student?
Skip the steps and just click here!
Not sure if this is you? A student who is currently enrolled in a fall or spring Dual Credit class must fill this form out to continue into the next semester.